:::::: NEWS ::::::


SPRING CHILL 3SUNSET BEATS LAS TARDES CHILL 9GOLDEN LOUNGE 2CAFE SOLAIRE 22


- For the last updates, please check my Facebook Page -

- My compilation "French Chill Out Sélection 2" is now available 
on iTUNES



- My track "C'est un secret" has been selected by Julian Lennon
as "Pick of the week" on Below Zero Radio

- You can discover my new track "C'est un secret" on the digital
compilation "Chillbar vol.4"

- You can discover my new track "Nuages Bleus" on the digital
compilation "Autumn Time vol.3"

- My remix of Pat Lezizmo's track "Cafe Con Leche" appears
on the CD Compilation "Ambient Lounge vol.19"

- You can discover my new track "Purple Sky" on the digital
compilation "Spring Chill vol.3"

- CD compilation "Sunset beats Ibiza edition" with my track 
"Beauty of Nature"

- CD compilation : "Las Tardes en Ibiza Chill vol.9"
(compiled by Victor Nebot) with my track "Move To The Beat of The
Tom Tom"

- CD compilation : "Golden Lounge 2" (compiled by Henri Kohn) 
with my track "I'll Be Right Here"

- CD compilation : "Cafe Solaire 22" (compiled by Harley and Muscle) 
with my tracks "Miracle Of Love" and "Across The Bridge"

- You can listen to my song "Tourner La Page" on "Radio FG
on saturday and on sunday mornings : FG LOUNGE

- CD compilation "Ibiza Chillout - The Essential Classics" with my track 
"Beauty of Nature"

- CD compilation "Candle Lounge vol.3" (compiled by Henri Kohn)
with my new track "The Golden Sun"

- CD compilation "Cafe Ibiza 18" with my track 
"Beauty of Nature"

- CD compilation "White Lounge" (compiled by Henri Kohn)
with my new track "It's A New Beginning"

- CD compilation : "Cafe Solaire 21" (compiled by Harley and Muscle) 
with my new track "On The Beach (Lounge Mix)"

- CD compilation : "Sunset in Dubai" (compiled by Gülbahar
Kültür) with my new track "Find A Quiet Place"

- CD compilation : "Obsession Lounge 7" (compiled by DJ Jondal)
with my new track "Beauty Of Nature"

- CD compilation : "Golden Lounge" (compiled by Henri Kohn) 
with my track "Balearic Breeze"

- CD compilation : "Las Tardes en Ibiza Chill vol.7"
(compiled by Victor Nebot) with my track "Stuck In A Dream"
 

- My track "Crazy Baby" is now available worldwide on the
compilation "Klangmeister - A Musical Journey - The Magic" 

- My tracks "Feel The Light" and "Blooming Flowers" are on 
the compilation "Cafe Solaire 20"

- I wrote a song ("Seven Years") for the singer/songwriter
Liane Edwards for her new album "High Heels and Shotguns"
http://www.lianeedwards.com 

- My track "Iyi Ki Varsin (feat. Gülbahar Kültur)" is on 
Gülbahar's album "United Colors Of Words"

- Brand new tracks are available on iTUNES : "I Wanna Go",
"I Got You On My Mind", "Give Me Your Love", "Keep Watching
The Stars".

- "Desert Sunrise" (new track) and "Stuck In A Dream" appear on
the compilation "Obsession Lounge vol.6" (Mixed by DJ Jondal)

- You can discover my new track "Freedom" on the
compilation "Candle Lounge vol.2" 

- You can discover my new song "Keep Watching The Stars" 
on the compilation "Chillout Guide vol.2" 

- My track "Stuck In A Dream" appears on the compilation 
"Dubai Eklektic vol.2" (compiled by DJ Ravin and DJ 
Nicholas Sechaud)





HOME // BIOGRAPHY // NEWS // LISTEN // COMPILATIONS // LINKS